Disfruta de la maxima fiesta Oaxaquena y vive un dia maravilloso y colorido con toda la familia!
- Sunday June 24th, 2017 from 10am to 5pm
- See below: map, tickets, flyers, video and photos!
#Guelaguetza a historic celebration that will be woven on to the minds and hearts of the audience, presenting dances, music, wide variety of traditional foods and artisanal Market. #food and #artisanal Market #tlayudas #chapulines #mole #tepache.
- Free for children under 10 years old
- Buy tickets here!
2 Ticket options
Sunday, June 24th from 10am to 5pm
- At The Fair Grounds of San Jose
- Come and enjoy the 8 regions of the state of Oaxaca
- Live music from “The Philharmonic Bnd Maqueos”
- With the participation of Martha Toledo from Oaxaca Mexico
- Locals Musician Alma Navarro and
- As our special guest Our Little Oaxaquena Sofia Cruz
- Enjoy our Dances from each region with The Group Huaxaxiag and Guests
- We will have handicrafts and typical costumes.
- Traditional dishes such as Tlayuda, Mole, Burnt Milk, Tejate and more
- Do not miss the great variety of Mezcal Oaxacaqueno that we will be enjoying
www.guelaguetzasj.com o 408-771-0465
See all photos!