DIA DE LOS MUERTOS FAMILY DAY, SEPT. 28. [schedule and details at bottom].
Family Day and opening reception for annual Dia de Los Muertos exhibit, noon-4 p.m. this Saturday.
Free. Includes food, crafts and performances by Ballet Folklorico of Petaluma.
- Exhibit runs through Nov. 10.
- For more information, call 707-579-1500 or visit museumsc.org.
Join us as we celebrate the opening of our annual Día de los Muertos exhibition with a free Family Day!
Schedule of events:
- 12:00pm– Performance by Aztec dance group Coyolxauqui
- 1:00pm– Bilingual Story Time with the Sonoma County Library
- 2:00pm– Performance by Ballet Folklorico of Petaluma
- 3:00pm– Memory Portrait Competition Winners Announced; Bilingual Story Time with the Sonoma County Library
- All Day- Sugar skull decorating, screen printing with Raizes Collective, face painting, and delicious food from Sonoma Eats Real Mexican Food
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Catrina Divina will be unable to make an appearance at Family Day.
The Museum’s parking lot will be inaccessible during the event. We suggest parking in either of the garages on 7th Street, using metered street parking, or utilizing public transportation.