Mar 19, 2020 – Jun 21, 2020
Los Altos History Museum
51 So. San Antonio Road
Los Altos, CA 94022.
“In the Fields of the North / En los Campos del Norte” features photojournalist David Bacon’s photographs alongside oral narratives from migrant farm workers.
The bilingual exhibition gives visitors insight into the food they eat and the lives of the people who harvest it.
The Museum and J. Gilbert Smith House are open Thursday through Sunday, from noon-4pm.
For more information, visit losaltoshistory.org
- Opening Reception – Mar. 21st, 2-5pm
- Life in the Fields lecture* – Mar. 31st, 6:30-8pm
- Screening of the movie Dolores* – Apr. 22nd, 6:30-8:30pm
- Heritage Orchard Workshop* – May 14th, 6:30-8pm
- The Legacy of the Bracero Program lecture* – Jun. 3rd, 6:30-8pm
* Space is limited. Online registration required.
Click on the above links for additional program details and to register.
Note, some events take place at locations other than at the Museum.