DEADLINE was on January 13, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
Here’s a quick summary of the grant!
• This grant is NOT first come, first serve.
• Applications close TODAY, January 13, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PT
• Applications must be COMPLETED and submitted by the deadline.
• Selection and notification to applicants will be sent on a rolling basis beginning January 15, 2021 January 22, 2021.
• Any applicants not awarded in Round 1, but eligible, will be automatically considered for the second round.You do not need to reapply.
• Round 1 Start Date: December 30, 2020, at 6:00 a.m. PT
• Round 1 Deadline: January 13, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PT
• Round 2 start date has not been announced.
As a reminder, this is not a first-come, first-served application process or rolling approval process – all eligible applicants will be considered for the grant at the close of Round 1 on January 13th, 2021 at 11:59 pm and not before.
The program is administered by the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA) and disbursed through Lendistry, a Community Development Financial Institution serving as the Intermediary.