Summer Fest celebrated its 30th year with a record 14 stages of international stars and rising artists serving up jazz, blues, Latin [schedule below], R&B, Salsa, New Orleans and more.
- Photos and videos coming today. Stay tuned for last weekend’s amazing experience; it’s our favorite Bay Area festival.
30TH ANNUAL SAN JOSE JAZZ SUMMER FEST
Friday, August 9 – Sunday, August 11, 2019
Plaza de César Chávez Park, Downtown San Jose.
The Latino music!
Experience the Bay Area’s biggest outdoor Latino music with 3-days and 2 nights of 20 Latino artists performing on 3 stages: SALSA, SONIDO CLASH & INCA AZTECA.
See all details below.
[more coming later].
- Orquesta LA-33 from Colombia opened Main stage on Saturday, August 10th.
- Betto Arcos is proud to book 20 Latino bands for 2019 San Jose Jazz Summerfest.
Latino 3 stages:
1. Salsa, including lA-33 from Colombia. (click to enlarge).
2. Latin (click to enlarge).
3. Sonido Clash (click to enlarge).