Looking for a safe, affordable way to pay the application fees for citizenship or DACA?
Learn how #LendingCircles can help you cover those costs!
Join Doris Vasquez Maf & other MAFistas this Saturday, 9/10, in San Jose.
Help us spread the word: http://bit.ly/2ciouCF
Looking for a safe, affordable way to pay your application fees for Citizenship or Deferred Action?
Join Lending Circles for Citizenship or Deferred Action to get a 0% interest social loan to cover the costs of applying for Citizenship or Deferred Action. Qualified applicants receive a credit-building loan for $680 (for citizenship applications) or $465 (for Deferred Action applications)
How does it work?
- Sign up for this workshop and form a Lending Circle with other applicants
- Make low monthly payments with your fellow Lending Circle members
- When you’re ready, receive a check from us made out to the Department of Homeland Security on your behalf.
What do I need to apply?
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- A valid email address
Questions? Contact us at (415) 373-6014 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- King Library – 150 East San Fernando Street, San Jose, CA 95112 – View Map