Day of the Dead Party 2015
Friday, Oct. 16, 2015
6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
$5.00 advance admission limited to 750 attendees — SOLD OUT, WAITLIST ONLY
$10.00 admission day-of, limited to 250 attendees
Join us in celebrating the all-new exhibit “Day of the Dead: Art of Día de los Muertos 2015,” on Friday, Oct. 16 from 6:00-10:00 pm! Highlights include:
• Exhibit artists Francisco Franco, John Huerta, David Lozeau, Rob-O of Sugar Skull Art & Mary Southall
• Ceremonial blessing & performance by Danza Azteca Kalpulli Maquilli Tonatiuh
• Complimentary small bites including pan de muerto, ponche & more by Mayahuel Restaurant & Tequila Museum
• Cocktails & large plates available for purchase by Mayahuel Restaurant & Tequila Museum
• Face painting and hands-on kids’ activities, including sugar skull workshop ($20/person materials fee)
• Dia de los Muertos Costume Contest featuring grand prize, 1st runner up & second runner up winners with prize packages including exhibit tees, posters & artist merchandise
• Much more, don’t miss it!
Tickets: $5.00/person advance or $10.00/person door admission. Event limited to 750 advance tickets and 250 door tickets for a maximum occupancy of 1,000 attendees.
Advance tickets on sale beginning at 10:00 am on Wed., July 15 through 5:00 pm on Wed., Oct. 14 at http://