Sunday Nov 3rd, 2019
Time: 2pm – 8pm
The Mountain Winery, 14831 Pierce Road, Saratoga, CA 95070.
Celebrate the Day of the Dead, a colorful and vibrant Mexican tradition that has spanned thousands of years, with music and dancing at Mountain Winery!
The event is from 2pm-8pm, with doors opening at 2pm.
All ages (Ages 2+ are required to have a ticket, infants under age 2 are free and do not need a ticket for this event).
Price includes entertainment, face painting, kids activities, and parking. Authentic Mexican food and beverages available for purchase a la carte.
– Complimentary Face Painting 2:00pm-6:00pm
– Traditional Mexican Food and Beverage offerings
– Children’s craft activity area
– Music by Mariachi Tapatio
– Grupo Folklorico Viva mi Tierra Dancers 2:40pm-3:30pm
– DJ Too Tall (Emilio Cortez)- 2:00pm-8:00pm
– Carlos Villez Fine Art
– A visit by the Don Julio Vintage 1942 Antique Truck