Kick-start your weekend with free general admission, live music, art-making, cocktails, film screenings, panel discussions, lectures and exhibition tours, all in the name of art.
Join us this Friday, July 21st, as we celebrate San Francisco’s annual MexAm Festival.
Parking is available under the garage.
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES:
• Music set by DJ Julio Cesar Morales, 6—7pm in Wilsey Court
• ‘MexAm Talks,’ 6—7pm in in Koret Auditorium
• ’Subterranean Homsick Cumbia’ by Los Jaichakers, 7:30—8:30pm in Koret Auditorium
• “the city breathing” by Weston Teruya, July Artist-in-Residence in the artist studio
• ’Fair Trade Bazaar,’ through 8:30pm in Piazzoni Murals Room
• Mixed-media art-making stations
For more information visit: deyoungmuseum.org/fridays
Tonight’s ‘MexAm Talks’ is presented in partnership with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mexico through the Consulate General of Mexico in San Francisco.