Do you own a small business?
Our team can help you apply for state grants!
The Fruitvale BID Business Services Team will be assisting applicants to fill out their California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant applications.
When: January 11, 12, 13th.
Where: Fruitvale Transit Village, Oakland.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US:
Mayra Chavez, Business Services Manager
(510) 372-4467, email@example.com
Arturo Rodriguez, Business Engagement Specialist
(415) 860-5569, firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
– Contact Information
– Email Address
– SSN or ITIN
– Number of Employees Full-Time and Part-Time
– Annual Revenue
– Gross Revenue for 2019 (April – September)
– Gross Revenue for 2020 (April – September)
After submitting the above, a username and password will be sent to your email/mail in order to upload the following documents:
– Application Certification: https://bit.ly/3nqQfJX
– Government Issued ID
2018 or 2019 Tax Returns
– One of the following: Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Organization, Fictitious Name of Registration, or Business License
– Banking Information See Less
Flyer: click below to enlarge.
About Unity Council:
The Unity Council’s mission is to promote social equity and improve quality of life by building vibrant communities where everyone can work, learn, and thrive.
TUC serves as an anchor organization and social equity corporation devoted to improving the quality of life in Fruitvale and like communities through its innovative and neighborhood-focused economic equity and intergenerational pathway approach.
We offer services in five languages and represent the rich cultural and ethnic diversity of our communities in our programming, staff, events and community initiatives. Our work expands beyond the Fruitvale district and now reaches across Oakland and into Concord.
For more info visit: