FORT MASON FLIX PRESENTS: The Godfather.
Wed Nov 25 8:00PM
$49 PER VEHICLE.
Fort Mason Center, SF. [photo below].
See video trailer of 5 bosses’ meeting:
One of the most lauded and influential films in the history of cinema, Francis Ford Coppola’s adaptation of Mario Puzo’s novel follows Michael Corleone’s return from World War II and search for a new civilian life.
As the son of Vito Corleone, the head of a powerful crime organization, MIchael will find it hard to escape the family business.
The film weaves together the Italian-American immigrant experience, post-war American life, and codes of criminal and familial honor to present a powerful contemporary mythology.
- All Parking is General Admission – Tickets are general admission, there is no assigned parking. Staff will do their best to accommodate all vehicles.
- For sightline reasons, taller vehicles such as SUVs will be parked towards the rear of the venue so as not to block the views of smaller cars.
- Late Arrivals – In order to ensure all patrons have an enjoyable experience please arrive early. Any late arrivals, 20 minutes after the showing has begun, will not be permitted into the event. Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- Restroom Use – When patrons exit their vehicles to use the restroom facilities, they must wear a mask at all times and adhere to protocols laid out by restroom docents, e.g., one person at a time in the restroom, 6′ apart in lines, etc.
- Occupancy for Vehicle – Each vehicle may only be occupied by members of the same household who have already been in close contact with each other.
- Headlights – Car headlights must be turned off during the film. Prior to arrival, please locate how to manually turn car headlights off.
There will be ZERO tolerance for those not complying with the above. Guests who cannot or will not comply will be asked to leave the premises and no refunds will be given.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Masks will be required by all attendees over the age of 2 when outside of the vehicle. Mask with exhalation valve are not allowed.
- Parking spaces are distanced by 6 feet to promote and maintain social distancing.
- Attendees are asked to remain in their vehicles when not using the restroom facilities or purchasing from concessions.
- Restroom facilities will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Concessions will be marked with all socially distant signage and enforced.
- Please follow socially distance requirements at all times including concessions and bathrooms. Attendees who fail to follow safe distancing at the request of staff will cause the attendee to be subject to ejection of the event. No refunds given.
- Tickets at the door? – For safety reasons, we are limiting ticket sales to online only.
- Mask? – You will need your mask at all times when you are not in your vehicle. This accounts for restroom use, concession purchasing, or leaving the footprint of your vehicle for any reason.
- Film Audio? – Audio will be broadcasted through FM stereo sound that is tuned directly through your car’s FM stereo. Turn your key to accessory mode to keep your stereo on. If you don’t have an FM stereo, please bring a portable radio–there are limited numbers available for use at the event. In the rare instance that your battery dies, we will have jumper cables to get you on your way.
- Entry for parking? – FMCAC will allow cars to enter starting 60 minutes prior to the screening time.
- Bathrooms? – Bathrooms are located in Building D (the long building flanking the right-side of the parking area).
- Concessions? – Showtime is snack time. Fort Mason Center has partnered with Off the Grid to bring classic movie theater favorites such as popcorn, nachos, soda, and candy from its Cubert mobile pop-up space. Additionally, Off the Grid will feature a rotating network of locally-owned food trucks at each event. To minimize contacts, concessions will be exclusively available for purchase through the Off the Grid app. Please download the app in advance of arriving. We ask that all visitors place orders from their car before visiting the concession stand to pick up their food.
- Sitting in the back of our car with the trunk open? – We will try to accommodate these requests. Please inform our parking staff on arrival if you would like to do so. You must remain within the footprint of your vehicle at all times.
- Can I bring chairs and sit outside of my car? – No, you must stay within your car footprint at all times.