Love being on the guest list?
All about the local music, events, and nightlife scenes?
We want you to join DoTheBay!
If you’re looking to gain invaluable real-world media and music industry experience, you’ve come to the right place. Are you energetic, smart, organized, reliable, creative, and love being the leader of your group (i.e. a magical unicorn)? We want you to join the DoTheBay Team!
We’re currently looking for interns to assist in the following fields — bonus points if you can contribute in multiple areas:
- Content: front and back-end site management, event creation, content curation, analytics, etc. Someone who is in the know of what’s going on every week around the SF Bay Area and is also tech-savvy.
- Social Media: Marketing and communication backgrounds and/or previous experience running social media for a business/brand/organization preferred. Bonus points if you’re interested in social analytics and are on the pulse of all things happening locally.
- Editorial: Journalism backgrounds and/or previous experience writing short-form editorial for a business/brand/organization preferred. Looking for funny, witty writers who have their own unique style but can also write within DoTheBay’s voice. You should be on the pulse of all things happening locally, but also excited to take a deeper dive into one or more fields including: music, food and drink, local news and culture, etc.
- Sales & Business Development: Business and marketing backgrounds with some level of real-world sales experience preferred.
Skills we’re looking for: Detail-oriented, comfortable writing quickly and creatively, reliable, and down to party. We are serious about the last one.
Bonus points if you have skills in: HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, Photo, Video and/or overall tech-savviness.
Double bonus points if you’re all about live music, going to events, and enjoying all that the SF Bay Area has to offer.
Sound like something you’re interested in? Great. We can’t wait to meet you. Email the following to Latinbayarea@gmail.com
- Cover letter
- Portfolio and/or relevant examples of past work (optional)
- Social media links (optional)
- Which position you’re applying for.