Thursday, April 30; 5:30 p.m.
El evento será transmitido en Español
Join us to learn how the recent CARES Act stimulus package affects your pocketbook and about resources for the undocumented immigrant community.
Experts will discuss how unemployment benefits work, what kind of cash rebates we can expect, and how we can manage debt during this crisis. The event will be in Spanish. Register to participate or send a question to the panelists.
Meet the panel:
• Teresa Rodríguez, Anchor, Aquí y Ahora, Univision
• Domingo Garcia, LULAC National President
• Sindy Benavides, LULAC National CEO
• Marielena Hincapié, Executive Director, NILC
• Aracely Panameño, Director for Latino Affairs, Center for Responsible Lending
• Cristina Martin Firvida, Vice President, Financial Security and Consumer Affairs, AARP