Win 2 tickets $170 value! See below for rules.
Where Culture, Community & Cuisine Join Through the Love of Agave!
- Experience one of the most exciting, reputable and educational agave events in the country!
- Agave, art, auction, music, brand ambassadors, master distillers, chefs, cuisine, culture, elegance, enthusiasts y mas! Are you ready?!
Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 5 PM – 8 PM
Monterey Conference Center
1 Portola Plz, Monterey, California 93940.
* tickets are almost sold out!
The Monterey Bay Tequila & Cuisine (MBTC).
Where Culture, Community & Cuisine Join Through the Love of Agave.
We are thrilled to invite you and to have you join us at one of the most exciting, reputable and educational agave events in the country!
The MBTC is a first-class agave experience – come learn about all things agave, sip and savor tequila and agave based spirits while enjoying scrumptious bites.
We’re excited to use our respected and wide reaching platform to create awareness about others making a positive impact in our community. Rancho Cielo Youth Campus is our chosen non-profit. They assist youth that face a multitude of challenges and provide wrap-around services. Be sure to bring your checkbooks to support our agave-inspired auction! Proceeds benefit this amazing organization.
Join the after party!
- They will be serving dinner until 10:00 p.m. then be prepared to dance the night away with Wilfredo Prudencio and percussionist Marcie Chapa. 🤩🥁
- After Party Social Presented by Tequila Alderete. Sip. Savor. Salud!
Experience scenic Monterey:
- Attending the Monterey Bay Tequila & Cuisine 2019 this October? Here are more reasons why you should visit Monterey this fall!
- See Monterey: https://www.seemonterey.com/…/reasons-to-visit-monterey-co…/ Photo Credit: Gabe Rodriguez.
Past fun photos!
How to win tickets!
* please share this article on your social media, and tag the person you want to go with. winners will be notified.