Are you ready to vote! With 7.9 million eligible Latino voters in California, we need to make our voices heard!
- California’s Primary Election guide, is produced by the Latino Community Foundation, Univision News and Latino Decisions.
- Please see below new findings and voting guide.
On Tuesday, March 3rd, YOU can help set the California Latino Agenda by voting for leaders who represent your values.
The Latino Community Foundation is committed to mobilizing the Latino vote and have designed this Latino Voter Guide for you.Lowering the costs of healthcare, affordable housing and improving wages are the top three issues facing Latinos going into the March California Primary Election.
California will hold one of the most consequential Democratic primary contests in 2020 and Latinos will play a pivotal role in shaping those results!
New finding from recent poll:
• More than 75% of registered Latino voters in California plan to vote in tomorrow’s presidential primary.
• Senator Bernie Sanders leads with 42% of support among registered Latino voters. Following him is former VP Joe Biden with 15% of support, and former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg trailing behind at 14%.
• 30% Latino Registered Voters said the most important issue facing their community that needs to be addressed is lowering the cost of Healthcare. Improving wages/incomes and protecting immigrants rights came in second and third respectively as issues that must be addressed.
With so much enthusiasm over this election, LCF Staff and members of our Latino Giving Circle Network joined forces this weekend with our community partners around the state to Get-Out-the-Vote! We’re not going to lose our shot to have our voices heard. And neither should you.