Watch below the “Latino Inaugural 2021:
An All-Star Celebration of Unity” Virtual Event
from Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
Eva Longoria Bastón Hosted the Official Latino Inaugural 2021: Inheritance, Resilience & Promise Featuring!
Lin-Manuel Miranda, John Leguizamo, Becky G, Ivy Queen, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Farruko, Shaggy, Gaby Moreno, Edward James Olmos, Ana Navarro-Cárdenas, Emilio Estefan.
See amazing concert video!
Actress and activist Eva Longoria Bastón was the host of the official Latino Inaugural 2021: Inheritance, Resilience & Promise.
See amazing entertainment lineup and how to watch this event, below!
The hour-long special will be a commemorative and inspirational, all-star tribute to our essential workers during the pandemic, Latino voters who showed up at the polls, and the momentous achievements and historic representation of our community across the nation.
The 2021 Latino Inaugural will focus on telling the stories of Latino contributions to society and stories that touch on the Latino American narrative in the United States, its history and challenges, and the promise for a better tomorrow.
Watch the event from the comfort and safety of your own home! It will broadcast live on NBC Peacock and Telemundo. For more information, visit latinoinaugural.org.
It will stream on The Choice channel on Peacock, and on Telemundo’s and Univision’s digital and social platforms on Tuesday, January 19 at 6:30 p.m. as part of the official five day-slate of inaugural programming from the Biden-Harris Presidential Inauguration Committee.
The event will feature appearances by Edward James Olmos, John Leguizamo, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Rita Moreno, Becky G, Ivy Queen, Former Boston Red Sox David Ortiz aka Big Papi, Erik Rivera, Ana Navarro-Cárdenas, and Nicholas Gonzalez.
There will be musical performances from:
• Gaby Moreno featuring David Garza performing Fronteras
• An Emilio Estefan-produced performance of One World, One Prayer performed by The Wailers, featuring Skip Marley, Shaggy, Farruko and Cedella Marley
• Reyes spoken word performance of The Promise
• Gilberto Santa Rosa performing Canta Mundo
• Mariachi Nuevo Santander performing This Land is Your Land
• All-Star Tejanos United – Stefani Montiel, Joe Posada, Shelly Lares, David Marez, Chente Barrera, DJ Kane, Art Tigerina, Mark Ledezma, Mario Ortiz, Members of LA 45 and Mariachi Azteca de America performing America The Beautiful: A Salute to the Latino Imprint
• Lin-Manuel Miranda and Luis Miranda with a touching tribute to Puerto Rico
The hour-long special will focus on telling the stories of Latino contributions to society and stories that touch on the Latino American narrative in the United States, its history and challenges, and the promise for a better tomorrow. The show will honor members of Latino communities who kept the country running during the pandemic as members of our front line and essential workforce.
Senators Catherine Cortez Masto, Robert Menendez and Ben Ray Luján, Senator designate Alex Padilla and Chairman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, Congressman Raul Ruiz will join the special in contributing messages of hope, unity and thanks.
Eva Longoria Bastón and Henry R. Muñoz III are the executive producers of the program. David Chavez of INGEÑUITY, Elaine Coronado of Argus Events and Ben De Jesus of NGl Studios are the co-producers.
Tune in for the free streaming at:
- Peacock’s The Choice channel www.peacocktv.com
- Telemundo app, Telemundo.com, the Noticias Telemundo Facebook, and YouTube
- Univision News’ digital platforms, including UnivisionNoticias.com, @UniNoticias and @UniPolitica on Twitter, Univision Noticias and Univision Política on Facebook, the Univision Noticias Youtube Channel and the Univision app.
- The program’s official website, https://latinoinaugural.org/
Official inauguration website at https://bideninaugural.org/watch/
We’re so excited to be joined by some of our biggest and brightest Latino stars. These are some of the leaders, artists, entertainers, elected officials, and distinguished guests responsible for elevating Latino culture worldwide.