As a reminder, this is not a first-come, first-served application process or rolling approval process – all eligible applicants will be considered for the grant at the close of Round 2.
The program is administered by the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA) and disbursed through Lendistry, a Community Development Financial Institution serving as the Intermediary.
The second round schedule!
Round 2 Opens on: February 2, 2021
Round 2 Closes on: February 8, 2021
Round 2 Approval Notifications: February 11-18, 2021
Round 2 Waitlist Notifications on February 22, 2021
Summary of the grant!
• This grant is NOT first come, first serve.
• Applications close TODAY, January 13, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PT
• Applications must be COMPLETED and submitted by the deadline.
• Selection and notification to applicants will be sent on a rolling basis beginning January 15, 2021 January 22, 2021.
• Any applicants not awarded in Round 1, but eligible, will be automatically considered for the second round.You do not need to reapply.
• Round 1 Start Date: December 30, 2020, at 6:00 a.m. PT
• Round 1 Deadline: January 13, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PT
• Round 2 start date has not been announced.