Get Samsung’s newest 5G Superphone for FREE on T‑Mobile, the Nation’s Largest 5G Network.
Plus, all of these smartphones are the perfect match to the new Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro coming to T-Mobile stores on January 14. And T-Mobile customers who pick up any Samsung smartphone can get 50% off any of the Samsung Galaxy Buds!
The basic versions of the Galaxy S21 and S21+, which include 128 gigabytes of storage, cost $800 and $1,000, respectively. The super-premium and super-sized S21 Ultra starts at $1,200.
The new features include a handful of new camera tricks, Qualcomm’s latest premium processor, and a promise of longer battery life. You also get OLED displays, 5G connectivity, and the multicamera setups we’ve come to expect on a flagship phone.
- Get one FREE with eligible trade-in, or buy one get one FREE.
- Get up to $800 off with eligible trade-in or when you buy 2.
DEALS for new and existing customers:
Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE (or up to $800 off any other) with 24 monthly bill credits when trading in an eligible device. No add a line or port-in required.
No phone to trade? Pick up any of the new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G smartphones and get the second for FREE (or up to $800 off any other eligible device) with 24 monthly bill credits when adding a line!
T-Mobile for Business customers can get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with 24 monthly bill credits when adding a line on Magenta Business Plus accounts and get $100 for every line activated. Head here for even more business deals!
Growing 5G Leadership:
T-Mobile is America’s 5G coverage leader with the largest 5G network and fast 5G speeds in more places than any other wireless provider. T-Mobile’s Extended Range 5G now covers 280 million people across nearly 1.6 million square miles. And with Sprint now part of T-Mobile, the Un-carrier is widening its lead, lighting up Ultra Capacity 5G across the country and bringing fast 5G speeds to more places than anyone else. Ultra Capacity 5G is delivering average speeds of 300 Mbps with peaks approaching 1 Gbps and is now available in more than 1,000 cities and towns, covering more than 106 million people! And at T-Mobile, 5G access is included at no extra charge in all smartphone plans.
Samsung Galaxy S21 line of 5G smartphones:
TLDR? Watch T-Mobile’s unboxing video here to check out what these new superphones can do:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G touts a 6.2” Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O display. It has a 10MP front-facing camera and triple rear-facing cameras with 8K video capabilities and improved Space Zoom, which helps you get clear and steady shots up to 30X digital zoom. Plus, it comes with a 4000 mAh battery and wireless PowerShare. T-Mobile customers can get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G in 128GB in Phantom Gray, Phantom White and Phantom Pink starting at $33.34/month ($0 down, FRP: $799.99). Also available in 256GB memory in Phantom Gray.
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G has a 6.7” Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O display with triple rear-facing cameras and 8K video capabilities plus 30X digital zoom and 3X Optical zoom. It comes equipped with a 10MP front facing camera, a 4,800 battery, plus fast charging and wireless PowerShare. T-Mobile customers can get the Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G in 128GB in Phantom Black, Phantom Violet and Phantom Silver starting at $41.67/month ($0 down, FRP: $999.99). Also available in 256GB memory in Phantom Black.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G has a curved 6.8” Dynamic AMOLED 2X display that adjusts from 10Hz to 120Hz to provide the optimal refresh rate for the content displayed. It has a quad camera with 4K camera and 8K video capabilities that include a 108MP pro sensor with 100X Space Zoom capabilities. The Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G includes a 5,000 mAh battery, fast charging and wireless PowerShare. Plus, for the first time ever on an S Series device, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G is compatible with the S Pen, enabling new ways to work and create on the go. T-Mobile customers can get the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G in 128GB in Phantom Black and Phantom Silver starting at $50/month ($0 down, FRP: $1,199.99). Also available in 256GB and 512GB in Phantom Black.
Monthly payments are for well-qualified customers over 24 months on T-Mobile’s no-interest Equipment Installment Plan.