Disfruta de la maxima fiesta Oaxaquena y vive un dia maravilloso y colorido con toda la familia!
Sunday at 11 AM – 5 PM
2542 Monterey Rd, San Jose, CA 95111.
See below: parking map, tickets, flyers, video and photos!
#Guelaguetza is a historic celebration that will be woven on to the minds and hearts of the audience, presenting dances, music, wide variety of traditional foods and artisanal Market.
#food and #artisanal Market #tlayudas #chapulines #mole #tepache.
Mas info www.guelaguetzasj.com o 408-771-0465
- Free for children under 10 years old.
- Venta de Boletos 408-771-0465
- Buy tickets here!
Sunday, June 23rd from 11am to 5pm
- At The Fair Grounds of San Jose
- Come and enjoy the 8 regions of the state of Oaxaca
- Live music from “The Philharmonic Bnd Maqueos”
- With the participation of Martha Toledo from Oaxaca Mexico
- Locals Musician Alma Navarro and
- As our special guest Our Little Oaxaquena Sofia Cruz
- Enjoy our Dances from each region with The Group Huaxaxiag and Guests
- We will have handicrafts and typical costumes.
- Traditional dishes such as Tlayuda, Mole, Burnt Milk, Tejate and more
- Do not miss the great variety of Mezcal Oaxacaqueno that we will be enjoying
www.guelaguetzasj.com o 408-771-0465