The holidays are right around the corner and there’s only one way to celebrate… UGLY SWEATERS!
Join us on Friday, December 11th for our Ugly Christmas Sweater themed social mixer! John Colin’s and Ugly Sweaters… what more could you ask for?! Not only will this be fun, but those who show up with holiday spirit will get a chance to win a prize! 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes will be awarded.
In order to enter you must:
1. Wear an ugly Christmas sweater
2. Bring a business card to submit in our raffle
We look forward to seeing you there! Feel free to invite your friends.
John Colins, 138 Minna Street, San Francisco, 94105.
REMINDERS FOR SOCIAL MIXER:
1. We are hosting a book drive during our event tomorrow, so please bring any unused books that are suitable for students K-12. All books will be donated to SFUSD. Help us help our community!
2. Please don’t forget to register via Eventbrite. It’s not mandatory but it’s definitely preferred. You can register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/alpfa-december-social-mixer-ti…
3. Don’t forget your ugly Christmas sweaters! Again, not mandatory but preferred… plus they’re awesome.
Can’t wait to see you tomorrow! Excited to meet new faces from our co-hosting organizations!
Latino Business Student Association (LBSA) Alumni
UC Berkeley Chicano Latino Alumni Association
Building Latino Business Leaders
ALPFA San Francisco is a professional organization dedicated to empower Latinos reach their leadership potential. With over 400 members representing more than 45 companies, the chapter is led by a successful network of Latino professionals who volunteer their time to create development and career opportunities for its members. Our chapter hosts a series of career training, leadership development, and networking events, including its two premier annual events: Women of ALPFA and the Student Summit.
ALPFA expands Latino leadership in the Global Workforce by developing leaders, creating career opportunities, and helping its members build relationships with the community and ALPFA’s business partners.