Celebrate Día de Los Muertos and the opening of the new exhibit “Celebración de Almas: Día de Los Muertos 2018” at the California Museum’s Fiesta on Fri., Oct. 12, 2018 from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m.!
Highlights include :
- Appearances by exhibit artists Francisco Franco, John S. Huerta & I Love Sugar Skull’s Rob-O
- Performance and ceremonial blessing by Maquilli Tonatiuh Aztec Dancers
- Mayahuel Restaurant and Tequila Museum entrées & custom cocktails for sale
- I Love Sugar Skulls-led workshops ($15.00 fee)
- Mercado de los Muertos featuring unique items for sale by local vendors
- Live music by Conjunto Liberación & Dinorah
- Costume contest with prizes;
- Free face painting & hands-on activities for kids
- More fun for all ages – don’t miss it!
Tickets: $10 Advance on sale through 11:59 p.m. on Thurs., Oct. 11, $20 Door on day-of.
For more information or to buy tickets, visit http://www.californiamuseum.org/fiesta-2018.