Enjoy the Sounds of Summer! Thursday evenings from June 16- July 28 in gorgeous Los Gatos!
N. Santa Cruz Avenue will be closed so we can enjoy our friends, live music and our community.
Enjoy the outdoors
Stroll the Promenade
Listen to live music
Dine, shop & play.
HOW TO PROMENADE
- Event Time is 5-9 pm.
- Event area includes North Santa Cruz Avenue from Main Street to Bachman Avenue.
- You may bring folding chairs and place them by the stage areas to fully enjoy the live music.
- Port-a Potties are located at the Elm Street parking lot.
- No outside alcohol is allowed.
- No alcohol may leave the event area.
- Please clear the streets before 9 pm as the Avenue will open to through traffic shortly thereafter.
Promenade Guests 21+
To purchase and consume alcohol
- Go to an ID/Token Station
- Present a valid photo ID and receive a non-transferrable wrist band.
- Purchase tokens to buy alcoholic beverages from any of the event street-side vendors.
- Sales of alcohol are limited to 1 drink per non-transferrable wristband at a time.
- Alcoholic beverages may not leave the designated event area.
- ID/Token Stations & street side sales will close at 8:00 pm.