Welcome to Bay Area’s FRESH new Latino website.
100% organic + local. We won’t be old and stale (like most Latino websites). Let’s create a new revolution, together!
Every week experience over 100 events, entertainment, culture and empowerment news, plus video and photo galleries. See video below.
* dia muertos images’ are temporary for the season. next month we’ll run a fun logo contest.
Let’s begin with 99% of Latino websites.
1. The first problem. Most look like they serve an older audience, ages 35 to 65 years old. That”s a big mistake! Latinos are the youngest community in the USA, with an average age under 35 years old.
2. Same subjects. Politics, global, and the same ole celebrities. (Sofia Vergara and Shakira are cool, but we’re soooo tired of reading it). We want fresh news!
3. East coast concentration. Why do so many feature Latinos from East coast? We love our Caribbean brothers (Puerto Rico, Cuba and Dominica Republic) but hey, the majority of Latinos are in the West Coast. We won’t make that mistake. We’ll spotlight our own communities.
4. National news? Check out most Latino websites (or TV or Radio stations) and it’s the same news . What many miss is that Local news is better! It’s more interesting because it’s in your neighborhood, or near by, and many care about that.
3 reasons we’re creating LatinoFresh.com!
Here’s how we’ll proudly serve our proud Bay Area community.
1. To provide Bay Area ONLY entertainment.
2. To show the beauty of Latino culture.
3. To empower our Latino community.
Join our mission to create coolest Latino website in USA! (we’re serious).
We’re different, and we promise we won’t be like the others.
We are currently seeking Interns + Volunteers to work on fun projects like: art, events, journalism, marketing, photography and video. Please visit our Contact form or email to inquire: LatinoFreshOfficial@gmail.com
- if video doesn’t appear click here: https://youtu.be/v2NJNgiCEJc