FRIDAY AT 5:30 PM PDT – 8 PM PDT
An Evening with Los Lobos
Charles Krug Winery
Blue Note Napa presents world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Winery located at 2800 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574St. This is a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of Napa Valley’s Oldest Wine Estate.
The Blue Note features the biggest names in Jazz, Blues, R&B, Big Bands, Cabaret and more in a usually very intimate indoor seated club environment, but for now, will present the live experience outside.
Los Lobos has sold millions of records, won prestigious awards and made fans around the world. Perhaps its most lasting impact will be how well its music embodies the idea of America as a cultural melting pot. In it, styles like son jarocho, norteño, Tejano, folk country, doo-wop, soul, R&B, rock ’n roll and punk all come together to create a new sound that’s greater than the sum of its parts.
Seated General Admission Only
All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually, then scanned at check in for entry.
– Free, on-site field parking is available.
– No Outside Food or Beverages. No Video Cameras. Food and Drink available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash.
– MASKS REQUIRED at all times when not eating or drinking at your table. Zero-tolerance policy will be in effect; anyone not adhering to safety guidelines will be asked to leave along with their party, without a refund.
– Aged 8+ are welcome. Every patron must have a ticket. No babes in arms.
– Tickets purchased from unofficial third party outlets cannot be verified by our ticket scanners. If you have an issue with a third party ticket purchase, you must contact the third party outlet directly.
– General Admission Tickets: are sold in units of 2, 4, or 6 in the price area you purchased. Seating is based on first come.
– Household units of 6 or less that want to sit together may request so upon arrival, and if available, may be placed together by staff.
– All members of your party must be present and waiting together in order to be seated.
– Restrooms available.
– All 2-person bistro-style tables are properly distanced and sanitized prior to each show.
– Sanitation stations available.
– The stage is 15 ft from the audience.