Friday at 7 PM – 9 PM
1155 Santa Rita Rd, Pleasanton, California 94566
“The performance pace was breath-taking, the caliber of dance and music unassailable.” – ArtsSF
Celebrate Dia de los Muertos with the Oakland Ballet Company at the beautiful Bankhead Theater in Livermore.
Luna Mexicana is a dance and music celebration of the Day of the Dead – filled with the exuberant dancing, joyful music, colorful costumes and the celebration of family that are the spirit of Dia de Los Muertos!
Luna Mexicana will feature “Viva la Vida” – a ballet celebrating the life and singular artistic vision of Mexican painter Frida Kahlo. An event not to be missed.
Also on the program:
– Oakland Ballet Company’s “Luna Mexicana” ballet
– PUSD student Mariachi Band
– Ballet Folklorico Mexico Danza
– And more!
- All are encouraged to attend in Day of the Dead attire.
- Theater open 60 minutes before show time.