“The performance pace was breath-taking, the caliber of dance and music unassailable.” – ArtsSF
Celebrate Dia de los Muertos with the Oakland Ballet Company at the San Leandro Performing Arts Center.
Luna Mexicana is a dance and music celebration of the Day of the Dead – filled with the exuberant dancing, joyful music, colorful costumes and the celebration of family that are the spirit of Dia de Los Muertos!
Luna Mexicana will feature “Viva la Vida” – a ballet celebrating the life and singular artistic vision of Mexican painter Frida Kahlo. An event not to be missed.
Also on the program:
– Oakland Ballet Company’s “Luna Mexicana” ballet
– Ballet Folklórico México Danza
– Nahui Ehekatl & Co. Aztec dance company
– And more!
Running time is approximately 2 hours with a 15 minute intermission. Doors open 60 minutes before show time.
All are encouraged to attend in Day of the Dead attire.
Senior (62+) $20.00 ($21.99 w/service fee)
Adult $25.00 ($27.24 w/service fee)
Child/Student $10.00 ($11.49 w/service fee)
- Running time is approximately 90 minutes with a 15 minute intermission.
- Theater open 60 minutes before show time.