Cinco De Mayo Mother’s Day fiesta in Oakland on Saturday May 6th! This is a free family event for everyone to attend.
- Where: Fruitvale Village 34th Avenue Oakland, CA
- When: Saturday May 6th, 2017
- Time: 10-6pm (All Day Event)
A few key reasons why you should join everyone else this year:
- There will be Mariachi bands, Aztec dancers and great Latin American music
- Informational and educational booths, photo booth, and tons of great food vendors
- Authentic Mexican and Central American restaurants are in close proximety
- Enjoy and take some amazing pictures on International Blvd’s walls featuring some amazing Latin murals
- There is also a “Dining for Justice” Movement where Restaurants & Bars throughout Oakland will have food and drink specials that will generate donations and go to immigrant programs.
Celebrate our rich culture in a family friendly environment with musical performances from:
Last year’s event: