Sunday December 2 experience a concert from award winning Nicaraguan singer songwriter and guitarist Mario Sacasa!
Vibrant and vital, the music of Sacasa is a rich rhythmic mix reflecting the musical traditions and folkloric undertones of his native Nicaragua, the urban aesthetic of the American city, the flavors of Latin America.
Sacasa, a Grand Prize winner in the Latin Category of The John Lennon Songwriting Contest is considered one of Nicaragua’s best guitarists and musicians having recently opened concerts for international artists Juanes and Joss Stone.
- Caribbean Gardens, 1302 Old Bayshore, Burlingame California.
- 2-6 PM
- $20 In advance | $25 at door
- Information: (650) 992-0315
Tickets on sale at:
- Ibarra Brothers Printing, 1009 Valencia St. San Francisco (415) 826-6700
- Oye Managua Rest. 3385 Mission St. San Francisco (415) 821-2702