Dance Papi and the Napa Valley Opera House present “Salsa Con Vino (Vol. 3),” a lively celebration of dance, music and wine on Saturday, July 21st.
This community dance event includes live salsa and timba music by Rumbaché, salsa lessons by Nick and Serena and DJ Walt Digz to keep things hot on the dance floor.
Sat Jul 21 2018
8:00 PM – 12:30 AM (Doors 7:30 PM)
JaM Cellars Ballroom at Margrit Mondavi Theatre
1030 Main St Napa, CA 9455
- 7:30 pm | Doors Open
- 8:00 pm – 8:45 pm | Salsa Lesson by Nick & Serena
- 8:45 pm – 10:45 pm | Live Salsa & Timba Music by Rumbaché
- 11:00 pm – 12:30 am | DJ Walt Digz
- $20 ADV / $25 at the door
- Ages 21+ with ID / Wine, Beer & Cocktails Available for Purchase
- Dress: Casual & Mature / No Baseball Hats or Sports Jerseys
Live Salsa & Timba Music by Rumbaché:
Rumbaché has established themselves as one of the hottest Bay Area Salsa Bands! Fusing salsa, timba, bomba, funk and whatever else they can find to spice up the mood, they provide a hard hitting style of playing. And while you can hear them interpreting the classic and contemporary Cuban and Salsa repertoire, they are not shy with their own expression, as evidenced by their hit debut CD “Llego La Fiesta”, released in April of 2011. Rumbaché is the voice of youth for San Francisco’s Salsa & Timba scene, and ignites enthusiasm in dancers and musical connoisseurs alike.
Salsa Lessons by Nick & Serena:
Nicholas Van Eyck and Serena Wong are the founders and directors of Salsa Vale Todo: the premier Bay Area Cuban salsa dance group. Dancing professionally since 2000, this dynamic duo have taught and performed at salsa congresses and festivals throughout the US and internationally.
DJ Walt Digz:
For over a decade DJ Walt Digz has been one of the most requested salsa, timba and reggaeton DJs in Northern California. Walt Digz’s great song selections, mixing skills and ability to elevate the mood of any dance venue keeps him in heavy rotation at numerous clubs and dance festivals.
– Ceja Vineyards
– Campesino Cellars
– Mi Sueño Winery
-Robledo Family Winery
– Maldonado Family Vineyards
About the Promoter:
Dance Papi is the best place on the web to learn salsa and hand percussion online for free. Like Dance Papi’s facebook page for updates on future events: facebook.com/dancepapi
Jam Cellars Ballroom in the Margrit Mondavi Theatre is located UPSTAIRS at the historic Napa Valley Opera House building
General Admission, standing / Ea person requires a ticket for entry.
No Refunds. No professional cameras or outside food and drink.
There is no dining available in the Ballroom. Patrons attending a show upstairs in the Ballroom are welcome to dine in the restaurant starting at 5 pm if available.
Due to the historic nature of the Ballroom, there are no bathrooms located upstairs. Facilities are located downstairs around the Blue Note Club and are accessible via stairs or the elevator.
Any special needs or accommodation requests, please call our Box Office.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559 / Box Office: 707.880.2300 (Tues-Sat, 3:30-9:30 pm)
About the Winery Partners:
– Ceja Vineyards is an ultra-premium Latino family owned winery founded by Amelia, Pedro, Armando and Martha Ceja – first generation Mexican-American winegrowers in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys.
– Llamas Family Wines is a venture aimed at honoring their family’s journey from ranchers & farmers to field workers and finally vintners.
– Campesino Cellars produces Rhone style wines from select single vineyards in California. Their wines are not only a reflection of those who tend the vineyards, but they also express the qualities inherited from their site specific locations.
– Robledo Family Winery produces a diversified portfolio of ultra-premium wines from Sonoma, Napa and Lake Counties. A member of the Robledo family is on hand to greet you as you enter their tasting room and will proudly share their family’s’ journey to achieving the “True American Dream”.
– Maldonado Family Vineyards is a small-production winery located in Calistoga, a beautifully quaint town in the Napa Valley. In 1961 Lupe Maldonado moved to California from the small farming community of Atacheo, Michoacan, Mexico. In 1998, Lupe bought and developed a 10-acre vineyard in Napa. His son Hugo, a graduate in Viticulture and Enology from the UC Davis, now oversees the making of their limited production wines.
About the Promoter:
Dance Papi is the best place on the web to learn salsa and hand percussion online for free.