Join us as Cavaña transforms into a Latin winter wonderland!
Experience a complete holiday decor and a full menu [see below] swap featuring nostalgic holiday cocktails and dishes inspired by Cavaña staff from various Latin countries in collaboration with Executive Chef Edwin Bayone III.
- 🎄 Anuncio de Cavaña! 🌟 We are ECSTATIC to celebrate our Latin American Winter Wonderland!❄️
- Join us as we launch our Nochebuena Holiday Pop-up on Monday, November 27 through the end of 2023! 🎅✨
- Experience the Spirit of Navidad through a magical & decorative ambiance, paired with imaginative, festive cocktails 🍸☃️
Video 1: Let’s start with amazing views!
And festive photos!
The Nochebuena food menu includes comforting latin dishes such as…
• Pozołe Rojo, a hearty and flavorful Mexican soup made with pork, hominy, and a rich red broth.
• Quesabirria Tacos with beef and a flavorful consomé sauce for dipping
• Mole Tamales, chicken tamales smothered in a rich mole poblano sauce
• Arepas De Pabellón with brisket stew, black beans, peppers, cotija
• And more!
Some holiday drink specials on their cocktail menu include…(then link the cocktail menu).
• Sweet Baby Jesús: tequila reposado, banana, toasted pepita, cinnamon, egg. cream sherry
• Holy Molé Rum: chocolate molé, cardamom cream. grated Oaxacan chocolate served hot
• Chingón Bells: mezcal, Oaxacan aguardiente, bell pepper, habanero, mango, aloe, lime
• Mistletoe Martini: Cavaña christmas gin, genepy, blanc vermouth, douglas fir
• And more!